DieselSite Adrenaline Heavy Duty Billet High Pressure Oil Pump 03-04.5 6.0L Ford Powerstroke
Have you recently lost your 03-04 HPOP? When they fail, they usually give you no signs or advance notice, they just stall out the engine and it won't re-start.
There are several reasons for this in the stock pumps. DieselSite has addressed all of these OEM issues in the design of their heavy duty pumps.
- All of DieselSite pumps are shipped to you with a gear assembled on the unit. You MUST send back your gear and gear bolt for a core to be accepted.
THIS IS A FAIRLY COMPLICATED INSTALL FOR THE DO IT YOURSELFER. IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE PROCEDURE, LOCATION OF YOUR PUMP OR SCANNING METHODS THEN THIS MAY NOT BE THE MOD FOR YOU. THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED FOR THE 6.0L INSTALL.
- Bolt in replacement with heavy duty parts for increased longevity and reliability
- No special programming or programming changes are needed and would be optional
- Fuel mileage increases have been seen on every truck tested - the higher efficiency pump will provide fuel mileage gains that can exceed those of larger pump choice.
- Just need a new HPOP? The Adrenaline is a heavy duty, more efficient, upgraded and higher volume pump than a stock pump and provides fuel mileage increase as well.
- Up to 25 new parts in every rebuild - 12 of them improved over stock
- Full BILLET external. Machined from a solid 20lb block of 6061 aluminum.
- We have reduced the pump's efficiency loss by adding six new precision processes during the assembly of our pumps equating to increased pump volume, better fuel mileage, longer life and smoother operation
- Every pump incorporates a dual ball bearing cartridge with a larger swashplate and a longer stroke that retains safe, reliable pump operation by maintaining the required rotational freedom of the piston socket for an axial piston pump
- The Adrenaline version of our HPOP provides more oil than most truck configurations will require. In most instances, the stock output version will be more oil than you need as it is slightly larger in volume than a stock OEM pump.
- A core is required and we accept only 2003-2004 6.0L HPOPs at this time.
- Everything that we have ever found to cause a failure or weakening in the stock pump has been addressed in all of our pumps. - Even the OEM housing has a design flaw that the new billet housing addresses.
- INCLUDES new install o-ring set
- Does NOT include engine cover gasket